Download iWep Pro 5 (Cracked):
Add our repo in Cydia: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/declanland Search for “iWep PRO” and install the one from our repo
Dictionary’s – You will need them all:
- BTDic 2005.deb
- BTDic 2006.deb
- BTDic 2007.deb
- BTDic 2008.deb
- BTDic 2009.deb
- STDic 2005.deb
- STDic 2006.deb
- STDic 2007.deb
- STDic 2008.deb
- STDic 2009.deb
- STDic 2010.deb
- STDic 2011.deb
- STDic 2012.deb – No Dictionary exists yet
How to install the Dictionary’s:
- Install iFile from Cydia or download it using the iHacksRepo (http://ihacksrepo.com)
- Download iExplorer (or install afc2add and openSSH in Cydia)
- Download desired (.debs) files (if you haven’t yet) to your desktop
- Run one of the apps and connect your iPhone, iPod or iPad usb cable
- The program will show your device contents, Now navigate to any folder for example: var/mobile/Documents (if you can’t access the root directory, download afc2add in Cydia)
- Move (.deb) files from your desktop to var/mobile/Documents
- Run iFile from your device, and navigate to the same folder i.e.var/mobile/Documents
- Click on (.deb) file and select install one by one until you install all the required dictionaries
It means you made a mess of installations. You have previously tried to install the app. Basically it already exists and there’s a conflict, and hence dpkg throws you an error because it cannot rewrite it.
How to fix?
The best way to fix this problem is to completely uninstall and remove all previous instances of the app. That means uninstalling via Cydia and also going in and manually removing the app files if necessary from the iWep Pro folder. You could also try the following commands: dpkg –force-depends -i thenameofthefile.deb to install and dpkg –force-depends -r nameofpackage to remove.
If you finish with with Result Code 512 error message?
It means that the file/s are in use. Probably Cydia is running, try closing Cydia in the background and try installing again.Try again and success means you end up with result code 0.
Note: You must be connected to WiFi, 3G or EDGE to activate your licence. iPad and iTouch users will need WiFi or 3G. Activating Your Licence To activate your license you must be connected via WiFi or 3G and follow these steps:
- Open iWEP Pro app
- Tap on “Settings” tab-
- Tap on “Register application”
- Enter at least 3 letters/numbers into “PayPal Code” field- Tap on “Validate” button
- EircomXXXX XXXX